Saturday December 17th, 2016 10am-5pm
Click the Map for More Details
Visitors may begin the tour at The Art House on the Levee in the Lower 9th Ward or at Crevasse 22 | River House located at a bucolic site next to the Mississippi River levee in Poydras, LA. from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm where you can pay and receive wristbands. You may also purchase tickets in advance for $8 through Eventbrite or during the tour for $10 at the following locations:
Art House on the Levee, 4725 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, LA 70117
Crevasse 22 | River House 22, 8122 Saro Lane, Poydras, LA 70085
Tour Sites, Artists and Activities
CREVASSE 22 | RIVER HOUSE, 8122 Saro Ln, Poydras LA. 70085 (Ticketing and wristbands available here)
• Featuring a new environmentally themed exhibition of works by photographer Tina Freeman, painters Allison Stewart, and Jacqueline Bishop.
• A market of arts and crafts for sale
• Drawings and a model by Robert Tannen and Frank Gehry of the ModGun
• Also on view in the sculpture garden is the full scale prototype ModGun designed by Robert Tannen.
• “The Spirit of the People of St. Bernard”, continuing on view, with photographs by Blake Boyd, Jonathan Traviesa and Kelsey Scult.
• Stroll the grounds of the Crevasse 22 Sculpture Garden to view works by Mitchell Gaudet, Robert Tannen, Luis Colmenares, Christopher Saucedo, Susan Gisleson, Srdjan Loncar, Gene Koss, and Liz Shannon
***SPECIAL FEATURE: PASO FINO EXHIBITION AT 2PM***
Champion stallions and riders presented by
Sidney Torres III and Roberta Burns
Studio of Luis Colmenares,Sculpture, 1920 Le Blanc Road, Chalmette, LA
STUDIO ARABI, 6707 St. Claude Ave Arabi, La 70032
• Artists’ studios of Erica Larkin Gaudet: Sculpture & Furniture, Mimi Stafford: Painter, Kiff Magor: Woodworker, Christopher Horne: Photography, Ed Dieringer: Woodworker, Amy Newell: mixed media & printmaking, Rebecca Rebouche: painter and James Vella: glass artist
• The Cottage Store creations by Wendy Haines, Painter
• Tom Collins, gallery
STUDIO INFERNO, 6601 St. Claude Ave. Arabi, La 70032
• “The Dog Show” a group invitational exhibition curated by Carol Leake. Proceeds of sales will go to the St. Bernard Parish Animal Services & Louisiana SPCA.
• Also open to the public are artists’ studios of Mitchell Gaudet, Sculpture; Althea Holden, Sculpture; Karen Oser Edmunds, Painting & mixed media and Fifi Laughlin, Lighting
STUDIO ARABI ON MEHLE, 218 Mehle Arabi, La 70032
• Artists’ studios of Hayden Reilly, Sculpture; Danielle Frances Martin, Floral design; Mary Jane Parker, Painting & mixed media; Gary Oaks, Sculpture & Drawings; Jeanne Marquez, fabric design; James O’Byrne, woodworking; Paula O’Byrne, mixed media;
SUGAR MUSEUM, 409 Aycock St, Arabi, LA 70032
• All things sugar in St. Bernard Parish. Take a trip down memory lane with some great historical shots of sugar in years past!
HOLY CROSS SITES
ART HOUSE ON THE LEVEE, 4725 Dauphine St, New Orleans
( Ticketing and wristbands available here)
• Studio of Robert Tannen, artist, urban planner
• Also on view works by Dapper Bruce Lafitte and other artists
ADJACENT ARTISTS’ STUDIOS
• Gina Phillips: Mixed media; 315 Tricou Street New Orleans, LA
• Brooke Pickett: Painter;
• Scott Andrese: collage and mixed media;824 Jourdan Ave. New Orleans, LA 70117
• Diego Larguia: Painter; 4825 Dauphine St, New Orleans
• Sarah Nelson: Painter; 901 Poland Ave, New Orleans, LA 70117
For more information call 504.218.4807 or see cano-la.org